Best Western Stagecoach Motel
Easy Freeway Access and Great Service
Welcome to the Best Western Stagecoach Motel. We offer 24 comfortable ground floor rooms with ample parking and extra room for trailers and boats. Stay in our Executive, Family or Spa rooms with Complimentary Hi Speed Internet and free Foxtel. Centrally located to Wodonga's restaurants, Junction Square, golf course, shopping and sporting precinct, universities and Wodonga Train Station is located just off Melrose Drive.
Enjoy our in-ground swimming pool in the warm summer months and barbecue area.
- Guest car parking in front of rooms and extra space for trailers
- Ground floor accommodation with to your door parking
- Guest laundry
- BBQ (Utensils, plates etc supplied)
- In-ground pool for warm summer days
- Room service for Dinner and Breakfast
- Free Foxtel, relax with Movies, Sports, National Geographic
- Free Wireless Internet access
- Close proximity to Shopping & Restaurant Precinct
- Nearby Wodonga Golf Course
- Golf Driving Range
- Go Kart Track
- Miss Amelie Restaurant
- Junction Square
- Walk to Edwards Tavern
- Senior Discount
- Best Western Rewards Membership
- Qantas Frequent Flyer
- Corporate Rates
How To Get Here..
Travelling from the north follow the Hume Freeway (C31) and take the Wodonga City Centre exit (C 315) on left. Follow High Street and Turn right at next traffic light into Elgin Boulevarde which becomes Melbourne Road. Travel through 3 round-a-bouts and we are located on the right after the third round-a-bout which is Melrose Drive.
Alternatively if travelling from Sydney direction, Take Melrose Drive exit ( 2 km past Wodonga City Centre exit), continue left then turn right at second round a bout. This is Melbourne Road and we are the first motel on right hand side.
Travelling from Beechworth. Continue along Beechworth Road through round-a-bout into High Street. At traffic lights turn right into Elgin Boulevarde, which becomes Melbourne Road, drive through 4 round-a-bouts and Best Wewstern Stagecoach Motel is located on the right after the third round-a-bout (Melrose Drive).