Expired Event - How much is your business worth? - 20 Mar 2018
This is a past event: Search for New Events »
How much is your business worth?
Even if you are not planning on selling it today, it is smart to know how much it is worth if you were to be approached about selling.
You might think that you will be able to sell your business when you’re ready to retire. But if you can’t sell it, what will you do?
You will have to potentially manage your retirement in some other ways. That is why knowing what your business is worth before you start making life-changing decisions is very important.
During the seminar, you will learn:
1. How to value your business
2. Attracting the buyers who will pay for your business
3. Getting Ready – Practical steps to take before you put it on the market
4. Rules of the game - Understanding the Business Sale Transaction Process so that you are in control
5. The ability to ask question and seek further advice
There will be a general catchup at the end with other business owners thinking of going through this process.
Please arrive at 5.45pm for a 6pm start and drinks and refreshments will be available.
Share How much is your business worth? with friends.
Bluebells Cottage: 3 bedrooms, fresh linen & towels, gas wood fire, full functioning kitchen & an entertainment area.
We're only 2 minutes drive from the Wodonga Town Centre and 10 minutes drive to Albury. We're also Pet Friendly!