Cork & Fork Fest - Noreuil Park, Albury
Band 1: 5.30 to 7.30
Red Brick Radio
Band 2: 7.30 to 9.30
FOOD VENDOR LIST
Hot Potato Hot Potato
Junee Licorice & Chocolate Factory
Kainan Grill Wagga Wagga
Piggys Icecream Van
The Spirit Of Java
Waggas Woodfired Wagon
Yack n' Waffle
POP UP BAR
Sparkling, reds & white wine by Borambola Wines
Beer & Cider by Tuckerbox
Soft drinks & bottled water is available
Cork & Fork Fest is a free community event held outdoors at Noreuil Park, Albury NSW.
Everyone is welcome including families, couples, singles, locals and visitors. Guests have the option to choose from a variety of delicious, locally-sourced food vendors, while taking in the sounds of local musicians.
- BYO picnic blanket or chair
- EFTPOS/Square facilities are available at bar
- Cash out available (with a $2 surcharge)
- Gluten free, vegetarian and child options available
- Dogs allowed on a lead & away from the food area
- NO BYO food or alcohol as this is a licenced event
- Security on site
This is event is hosted & organised by Borambola Wines.
Share Cork & Fork Fest - Noreuil Park, Albury with friends.
Muesli, eggs, bacon, bread, butter condiments and …great coffee. The pantry is stocked for you. Why not book now?
Lagoon pool, spa, sauna, tennis, mini-golf, wining and dining. 4 stars, 88 suites, 5 landscaped acres. Book now!